Hello, my name is Merlin X. Catch me on a good day and I can be colourful like the bird. Catch me on a not so good day and you’ll see my wings have turned into crows feet beside my eyes from thinking too much.
That’s part of my nature. So is innocence, vulnerability, sorrow, peace, guilt, anger, mistrust and more. I’ve learned to nurture it through many healing modalities, meditation being a very significant one. Before I progress, when I use the term healing, although it can refer to healing of a wound, or emotional trauma; in many contexts it means to regain balance or center from general dis-ease. The beauty of a meditative process is that it’s definitely personal and allows one to empower their lifestyle and energy in a simple process, like sitting, in a fashion that is just for you.
I’ve been instructing for 20 years. I’ve had great experiences demonstrating the methods in fitness venues, schools, acting academy and correctional facilities plus on an individual basis and in a group setting.
I published an interactive guide, Clear Your Mind, available on iTunes for do it yourselfers and as a reference tool for participants.
As well, I am a certified Reiki Master, offering a complementary process to aid in empoweing your lifestyle.
NurtureUrNature is the cumulative effect of my experience and education in this arena. I look forward to chatting about why you may want to engage in this expression of self(love) and how I can facilitate your experience for you via one on one, group or retreats that encompass multiple health modalities. Currently I can be reached at info@NurtureUrNature.ca
Emanate the peace and love within.
Highlights from my Journey
– Initiation into meditation in Thailand taking part in a 21 day sit in silence in a Buddhist temple in Chiang Mai, followed by a 10 day retreat on Koh Cheng learning alternative styles
– Instructing for over 15 years
– Volunteered at Mimico Correctional Centre and The Don Jail instructing inmates
– Shared the process with a 4th Year Psychophysiology of Stress class at University of Toronto
– Taught at many fitness facilities in GTA
– Authored a number of articles on the impact and use of meditation/mindfulness in everyday living
– Published the interactive guide to meditation, Clear Your Mind, available on iTunes